Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ideas for home ballet/dance studio?

My house is small and I don't want to spend too much on it either as I thought I'd ask my dad to fix one up for me for my birthday present. Any ideas on decorating, using space wisely, equipment, etc.?



Ideas for home ballet/dance studio?chicago theater



there's a type of flooring especially for dance studios, it's bouncy, so when you fall or land wrong, your body doesn't absorb the shock. you may also want to look into previously used wood floors, mirrors, etc, to cut down on your footprint:)



Ideas for home ballet/dance studio?met opera opera theater



Wood floor which could be laminate to cut expenses



Mirror a wall or look at buying mirrored closet doors and mount them to the wall



They will be easy to remove and much cheaper than large mirror panels



For ballet you would need a bar, that can be done with normal stair case banister parts found at home depot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd