Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you think ballet is easy?

If so, why?



Do you think ballet is easy?amc theater



I think it is or was when I took class at least. I have taken several different types of dance classes and ballet just came naturally to me (the other classes were a lot of hard work). I think for some people it is easy and for others it is Extremely difficult.



Do you think ballet is easy?concerts opera theater



nope.
No Way!! I've never taken ballet but I have done the New York City Ballet Workout and it kicked my *ss!! Considering what a small slice of ballet training that set of DVD's offers, I can only imagine what the elite dancers go through! I have nothing but the utmost of respect for ballet dancers, both as artists and athletes!
Yes, of course. I played football, and basketball in high school. I jumped, fell, and stretched. So yeah its easy.
no . it has to be the most physically demanding performance in the world . just incrediable human physical apecimans . xtra xtra difficult
Not even a little. My best friend did ballet for like 12 years. Even if you have the flexibility they have, you still need to have great form not to metion a turn out. Try doing half the moves they do with a turn out, unless you have done it for years, you are not going to be good. I hate when people say it is easy. I would venture to say it is one of the harder activities to attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd