Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone love ballet?

I love it. I've been dancing ballet since I was three and it is totally my passion.



Does anyone love ballet?lyric opera



very much. my mother was a ballerina!



Does anyone love ballet?imax theater opera theater



thoes who practice it and are a part of it,i believe it is more of an upper class,as in show up be noticed,and leave. images to many
Yes, I love ballet!
I do! I am a ballet dancer. I see the Boston Ballet about every 3 months. It's fantastic.
I do, actually I dance ballet and love it so much.
Yes, I love ballet and modern dance.
i used to ballet when i was younger but i am more into belly dancing now..
I DONT LIKE BALLET! i dont, really i dont like ballet ok =(
YES, WHEN I DON'T HAVE ANY SLEEPING PILLS WITH ME
i do! It's such a challenge.
It's my life
I've always wanted to learn ballet dancing, but my parents would never let me... So, I love ballet, even if I'm only watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd