Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anybody like ballet please dont dissapoint me [please!]?

please!!!!



Does anybody like ballet please dont dissapoint me [please!]?home theater



Ballet is awesome. It's so beautiful!!! I just went to my first live show (I used to watch it on PBS) and saw "The Firebird" by Stravinsky. It was breathtaking.



LOL...PS this is Kev's GF!



Does anybody like ballet please dont dissapoint me [please!]?comedy club opera theaterThis is the last time I answer a question for you Kev XP Report It


Not Me
Yes, I did ceccetti ballet for years until I busted my ankle.
Can't say I do.
I enjoy ballet. Sure, I am not the best at it...but is enjoyable. But, in dance right now we are kinda focusing on the jazz dance. I just started dance and am okay (not the worst, but certainly not the best).



Hope you found the answer you were looking for!



And, happy dancing!
I love ballet! I've been dancing on and off since I was 10ish.
I love ballet! It has enriched my life and made me a stronger and more intelligent individual. It has also given me precious memories, and hard life lessons. To this day I still get chills when I watch Swan Lake and Nacho Duato works, and my heart soars when I see a male dancer fly into the air and look as if he was held for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd